042100- Turner- Including the cities of Parker, Centerville, Marion, Viborg, Irene, Hurley, and Chancellor 1227 PM CDT Wed Aug 4 2021
Rest of today Partly sunny. Chance of sprinkles. Highs around 83. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 64. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Thursday Partly cloudy in the morning, then sunny with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 89. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts around 20 mph in the afternoon. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows around 62. East winds 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Friday Sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 91. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon. Friday night Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 70. Saturday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 88. Saturday night Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Lows around 65. Sunday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming sunny. Highs around 91. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows around 68. Monday Sunny. Highs around 93. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 66. Tuesday Sunny. Highs around 87.